Fedora rawhide development/Everything-os: Updated from 245~rc1-2.fc32 to 245~rc1-3.fc33
- Revert 097537f0 to fix plymouth etc. running when they shouldn't (#1803293)
Ubuntu 18.04 LTS bionic-updates/universe: Updated from 237-3ubuntu10.38 to 237-3ubuntu10.39
Ubuntu 19.10 eoan-updates/universe: Updated from 242-7ubuntu3.6 to 242-7ubuntu3.7
Ubuntu 20.04 focal-proposed/universe: Version 244.2-1ubuntu1 removed
Ubuntu 20.04 focal/universe: Updated from 244.1-0ubuntu3 to 244.2-1ubuntu1
Ubuntu 20.04 focal-proposed/universe: Version 244.2-1ubuntu1 introduced
Ubuntu 20.04 focal/universe: Updated from 244.1-0ubuntu2 to 244.1-0ubuntu3
Ubuntu 20.04 focal-proposed/universe: Version 244.1-0ubuntu3 removed
Fedora rawhide development/Everything-os: Updated from 245~rc1-1.fc32 to 245~rc1-2.fc32
- Add default 'disable *' preset for user units (#1792474), see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Systemd_presets_for_user_units.
- Add macro to generate "compat" scriptlets based off sysusers.d format and autogenerate user() and group() virtual provides (#1792462), see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Adopting_sysusers.d_format.
- Revert patch to udev rules causing regression with usb hubs (#1800820).
Fedora rawhide development/Everything-os: Updated from 244.1-2.fc32 to 245~rc1-1.fc32
- New upstream release, see
This release includes completely new functionality: systemd-repart, systemd-homed, user reconds in json, and multi-instantiable journald, and a partial rework of internal communcation to use varlink, and bunch of more incremental changes.
The "predictable" interface name naming scheme is changed, net.naming-scheme= can be used to undo the change. The change applies to container interface names on the host.
- Fixes #1774242, #1787089, #1793980/CVE-2019-20386, #1798414/CVE-2020-1712.
Debian 10.0 buster-proposed-updates/main: Version 241-7~deb10u3 removed
Debian 10.0 buster/main: Updated from 241-7~deb10u2 to 241-7~deb10u3
- core: set fs.file-max sysctl to LONG_MAX rather than ULONG_MAX. Since kernel 5.2 (but also stable kernels like 4.19.53) the kernel thankfully returns proper errors when we write a value out of range to the sysctl. Which however breaks writing ULONG_MAX to request the maximum value. Hence let's write the new maximum value instead, LONG_MAX. (Closes: #945018)
- core: change ownership/mode of the execution directories also for static users.
This ensures that execution directories like CacheDirectory and StateDirectory are properly chowned to the user specified in User= before launching the service. (Closes: #919231)